FRIENDS OF PENN MANOR FIELD HOCKEY BOOSTER CLUB
In order to promote collaboration and participation in the PMFH Booster Club, the club is organized by committee. Each committee will include a committee chair/s, parents and players. The responsibility of the committee is to equally distribute workload, assign responsibilities and work together to successfully complete the event or task. PMFH encourages all active team member families to volunteer for Booster Club activities and appreciates any time that you can give to support our team.
Any and all expenses associated with approved Booster Club events and tasks are accepted for reimbursement. Please submit the original receipt and a note referencing the event to PMFH and you will be reimbursed.
Participation in the Booster Club also affords your family the ability to earn points for a subsidy for team camp or club expenses. All points earned during a calendar year will be paid to the family/player in the first quarter of the following year. For example, all points earned in 2019 will be paid in the first quarter of 2020.
The guidelines for the PMFH Subsidy Program are listed below:
1. In order to qualify for the subsidy program, a parent must volunteer for at least four consecutive hours at one of the two following events:
- NIT Qualifying Tournament
- Spring Fling
2. A minimum of five (5) points must be earned by each player to receive any camp subsidy.
3. Points are not transferable and cannot be carried over from a previous year.
4. A player must be an active member of a PMFH team to earn points.
5. All players are eligible for the subsidy following the completion of their 7th grade season or first season with PMFH.
The opportunities for earning points are:
- Car Washes-must volunteer for at least 2 hours
- Comet Camp-extra point if you volunteer four days in a row
- Elementary Program-Fall and Winter/Spring session-earn 2 points for each Fall session
- Spring Fling
Attendance will be recorded at each event and compiled by the Subsidy Program Committee Chair.
At the end of the calendar year, all points will be compiled and assigned a value based on the number of participants and the amount designated available for the subsidy program.
Click HERE to view the August 2018 Financial Summary (password protected - password in email from PMFH).